The Right Partner to Help Grow Your Business
The electronic scrap business is full of opportunity and risk, so choosing the right downstream buyer can make a difference in your bottom line. Scrap computers, electronics, and circuit boards contain valuable metals and materials that are hazardous to the environment.
Greentec has the advanced processing capabilities, including patented sorting technology, to safely break down, separate and recycle every ounce of valuable material from the e-scrap you collect.
Why Choose Greentec as Your Downstream Buyer?
- We are safe and secure. We destroy all of the information left on the device, so
your company is never at risk.
- We are environmentally compliant. We recycle electronics the right way, so
no hazardous materials are released into the environment — anywhere.
- We pay you! We break down electronic scrap and recover reusable materials,
increasing the value of your e-scrap.
Here’s How We Do It:
- You have piles, or electronic scrap to get rid of.
- We take it off your hands.
- We recycle it safely and securely – both for the environment and for data privacy.
- You get paid for your e-scrap – so you can keep buying your scrap materials.
Greentec Has the Certifications to Protect You and the Environment:
- Ontario Environmental Protection Act and Environmental Compliance Approval
- The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Document Act (PIPEDA)
- National Association of Information Destruction Certified (NAID AAA)
- ISO 14001 and SERI R2:2013 Standard Certified