Do you have a passion for Information Technology and the Environment?
Your passion for Technology, the Environment and your Industrial warehouse experience makes you an ideal fit, however, we accept all applicants from all types of backgrounds as no experience is required.
DAY SHIFT - 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday to Friday for 40-44 hours per week
Located on the main Transit line
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES – include the following:
- Receive, identify, and qualify various types of electronics which vary in size and weight and lift onto skids and into boxes.
- Disassemble electronic devices. (eg: Computers, Servers, Switches)
- Use hand tools to remove components
- Use of Computer to enter in product numbers
- Material handling - use of pump trucks
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
- Manual work alone or in a team
- Passion and knowledge of electronic hardware a benefit
Protective Personal Equipment to be worn
- Safety shoes
- May include some or all of the additional following - safety glasses; provided over shirt, hearing protection, and gloves
WORKING CONDITIONS – Warehouse environment: moderate noise, dust, forklift & material handling equipment.
We offer permanent employment with competitive wages, Benefits Package, Profit Sharing and Safety shoe reimbursement. Starting Rate at $18.50 and $19.00 after 3 months.
HOW TO APPLY - send your resume to email@example.com
In order to comply with industry related data security standards, this position is subject to the successful completion of a Clear Criminal Background Check
Greentec is an equal opportunity employer. Please inform us if you need accommodations if selected to participate in our recruitment process. We thank all candidates who apply but advise that only those to be interviewed will be contacted.