At Greentec, the health and safety of our community is our top priority. We have introduced new processes within our operations to help protect our employees, customers, and visitors through the promotion of proper wellness and hygiene. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to be a concern, we will continue to follow all best practices, directions and advice provided by the different levels of government.
Our updated procedures for material handling, facility entry and daily operations, including pickups and drop-offs, are outlined below.
Pick Up Services
- Pre-screening is completed prior to each scheduled pickup
- Contactless pickup procedures are followed between customer and driver
- Members of the public are required to wear a mask and provide photo ID when dropping-off items
- Materials are placed in Collection Totes outside the Greentec facility and quarantined for 72 hours before handling by a Greentec employee
All visitors/contractors entering the building have screening guidelines to follow before entry, including the completion of a questionnaire. When possible, we ask that this be completed – prior to visit but no more than 24 hours in advance of your visit. Upon arrival, a temperature check will be completed before admittance. Visitors are also required to wear a mask while in our facility if social distancing (2m) is not possible.
We have established new guidelines for our staff to ensure proper wellness and hygiene, both within our facility and in our community. These steps include:
- Weekly health questionnaire screening for all employees
- Daily temperature check upon facility entry
- Encouraging staying at home or isolation for any illness
- Hand-washing recommendations and sanitizer posted around the facility to encourage proper hygiene throughout the workday
- Introduced physical distancing guidelines and requiring masks when distancing is not possible
- Procedure established for any positive cases
Since the start of the pandemic, we have committed to maintain the highest level of health and safety possible throughout our operations. Through monitoring and frequent review, we continue to manage new risks, adjusting our guidelines as necessary to guarantee continued safety.
For more information on our policies regarding your visit, please contact us.